(Note: Ones that say to that he will give more when more of his tower are unlocked are excluded.)
Unlocked from the start
- Your precious food can be spoiled by the toxic green gas.
- Be careful what you shoot. Explosions can destroy valuable items.
- You may need to activate hidden switches to proceed.
- Never leave my tower without a full turbo.
- Find the secret door and a beast can be unleashed by collecting all the coins.
- I have placed scrolls to help you in each realm.
- Keys are more valuable than junk and some fruit.
- You must find enough Crystals of the appropriate color to enter each realm.
- Sections of my tower can only be unlocked by collecting all of the proper golden items.
- You may trade your gold for health, keys, and weapons.
- The power of Invisibility is useless against Skorne's mighty guardians.
- Powerups have a shorter duration when facing Skorne's guardians.
- A less experienced hero should not spend gold on improving his attributes.
- If a Runestone cannot be found, banish Skorne and I can help show you the way.
- The beast within each character begins and ends stronger in every way.
- Be sure to vanquish Golems and Generals, as they may have valuables in their possession.
After unlocking the West Wing
- A chest can be turned from sour to sweet by using magic.
- Picking a turbo power up when your meter is full will waste its power.
- While in my tower your powerups will not be depleted.
- You can double the duration of a powerup by purchasing it twice.
- Having spare keys can save you both time and travel.
- Beware of what Pojo eats.
- A level 25 hero will gain new magic abilities.
- The route backwards within a realm may become blocked as you progress, so leave nothing behind.
- The location of items may change when 2 or more heroes enter a realm.
- Eating food when your health is full may cause some of it to be wasted.
After unlocking the East Wing
- The stained glass window must be restored to enter the Desecrated Temple.
- 12 Runestones will lead you to the Underworld; a 13th will lead you to Garm.
- To speed your travel within my tower, find the magic carpet.
- At Level 50, a hero's magic ability grows much stronger.
- A bridge now completes the travel from east to west within my tower.
- Experienced heroes can gain much my increasing their attributes.
After unlocking the Desecrated Temple
- A wise man carries a full key ring into the Desecrated Temple.
- Skorne is more powerful than magic. Yours will be useless against him.
- In the Underworld, your only nourishment for your fight is held by the Fire Golems.
- At level 75, your magic will begin to heal you and your comrades.
- Once you become a legend, you should no longer fear the Black Death.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.