- "Come here..."
The Lich bears resemblance to an executioner, and can spit maggots at heroes. He wears a black hood and a pair of torn boots. He lives in an old crypt at the end of the Forsaken Province, and is weak to the Book of Protection found in the Shipyard of the Sky Dominion.
BattleAs a hero enters the level, a guillotine falls and blocks the way out and the Lich will push itself out of the ground. It will then take its head from its nearby battleaxe and place it on his shoulders. He then kicks his axe into a spinning motion and enters a battle stance. If a hero has found the Book of Protection, a light will shine down from the ceiling and scorch the Lich's flesh, reducing his health substantially. Once defeated, green light will shine out of the Lich's face, then a giant skeletal hand jumps out of the floor and grabs the Lich. The hand then pulls the Lich down into the ground, where only the Lich's head remains.
- Spin Attack: The Lich spins in place while holding his axe outward.
- Ground Pound: The Lich jumps into jump causing a shockwave when he lands damaging surrounding heroes.
- Skeletal Hand: The Lich uses his necromancy powers to summon a giant skeletal hand from the ground beneath the hero, slowing them down and making them unable to attack.
- Choke: The Lich grabs a hero and begins to strangle them with his immense strength.
- Maggot Spit: The Lich spits some of his own rotting flesh on to the ground with poisonous maggots, creating a Generator that spawns maggots.
- Ground Breaker: The Lich slams his axe onto the ground causing the ground to break and produce deadly green energy.
- Skull: The Lich picks up one of the skulls laying on the ground in the crypt and throws it at a hero. He sometimes throws multiple at a time.
- Taunt: The Lich will sometimes draw a line with his axe and say in a raspy voice, "Come here..."