The Desert Lands are a vast, dry area filled with pyramids and underground crypts. The Wizard hails from this area.
Home of the Wizard's mystic people, the Desert realm is the heart of the eight realms magic. The people, wearing the golden hues of the desert sand, follow the path of light, a sacred and virtuous way of life.
This area only appears in the DreamCast and Arcade versions.
In the Dreamcast version, the Toxic Bellows can be found in the Tombs of the Undead.
You will need 200 Yellow Crystals to enter the Desert Lands.
- City Ruins (Runestone) (New Enemy - Desert Grunt)
- Temple of the Magi (Treasure Room - Unlocks Jackal)
- Mystic Pyramids (Legend Item - Toxic Bellows)
- Tombs of the Undead (New Enemy - Desert Mummy)
- Genie's Sanctum - Use Lamp of Dark Obstruction from Ice Domain
|Gauntlet: Legends Realms|
|Mountain Kingdom • Castle Stronghold • Forsaken Province • Ice Domain|
|Mountain Kingdom • Castle Stronghold • Desert Lands • Forest Realm|